For new, current and prospective members
Please join us at our next Mile High Young Professionals Orientation for an opportunity to meet and greet other members, our Board of Directors and learn how to make the most of your membership. Becoming a member is the first step; being ACTIVE and ENGAGED is the next! We will help you with that part!!
The benefits in joining us for the evening include:
- Learn how to MAXIMIZE your MHYP Membership
- BENEFITS to you as a Member
- Identify WHY and WHERE to get involved
- Meet the Board of Directors
- Meet other new members to build LASTING connections
This FREE interactive event is for new, current, and prospective members of MHYP. Plan to stick around after the event for some more networking.
Light food and drinks provided.
Join fellow MHYP members for a few new sports leagues we are adding! Contact Peter Roldan for more information: Peter.Roldan@gmail.com
Summer Touch Football:
- 8 on 8 co-ed touch football on a turf field
- 8-week season starts June 12, 2016
- Recommended Roster Size: 12-15
- Levels Available: Casual, Sorta Player, Player
- Location: Valverde Park in Denver
- League Details: http://www.zogsports.com/den/sports/football/summer16/touch-football-denver-sunday.aspx?q=register
- Co-Ed (Recreational): teams consisting of 10 to 20 male and female players. All teams must: match the gender-ratio of males to females (like 4 & 4 or 5 & 5) in the field, alternate males and females batting, and maintain a line-up at all times.
- There are 12 games during the season
- Registration is from May 2-26, season begins May 31
- The cost is $665/team
- Locations: locations are Barnum North, Kennedy, Ruby Hill, Vanderbilt, Veterans,Lawson, and Lincoln parks
- League Details: http://denvercitywidesports.org/Org/Content.aspx?d=UTp0zmTnOSCJuywXLHumlJ9Tg7D%2fG8VVXlXwTFd1tnI%3d
- Two New MHYP Sports Team Offerings!
May 6, 2016
- MHYP Running Club Starting Jan 20th
January 7, 2016
- Colorado Named the 2nd Best State for Entrepreneurs
October 16, 2015
- President of MHYP and Husband win Denver Metro Chamber Small Business of the Year
April 27, 2015
- Downtown Denver Partnership releases State of Downtown Denver 2015
March 30, 2015