Stop Networking and Learn How to Build Your Network!
That’s right… STOP NETWORKING and instead learn how to BUILD a network.
Lets be honest… How many of us actually ENJOY networking? For most, it’s that awkward poke of the business card, in a room full of people we don’t know, where we’re pretending to be interested, but in reality have one fear and that’s the fear of being SOLD. Here’s the truth, nobody wants to be sold but everyone wants to buy.
Any successful business owner or professional has got 1 thing figured out… they don’t network. They don’t have to. They have created a successful network of people around them that allows them to be more efficient, go “deep” instead of “wide”, create more results, and actually enjoy the journey along the way.
Join MHYP members and Julia Gentry as you learn how to:
· Identify and get involved in the RIGHT groups/events which include people that “beat to your drum”
· MAXIMIZE your time spent at EVERY event you go to
· STOP networking and instead, how to build a network that will last for years to come
· Get clear, get involved, and get more out of your community experience
University of Denver
University Hall Room 306 | DU Map
11:30am-Noon: Registration, networking and lunch
12:45pm-1:00pm: Q&A, networking
- See more at: http://milehighyp.com/events/details/june-education-series-2014#sthash.24Cje29R.dpuf
Julia Gentry is a top facilitator for 3to5 Club and Crankset Group, running 4 groups with over 75 members. She is also an active partner alongside her husband Travis Gentry in their real estate company, Gentry Home Buyers. Together, over the last 7 years, they have bought and sold over 10 Million dollars in real estate.
Last year Julia was named Connection Maker of the Year and currently sits on the board of MHYP. She is a new mom to Malachi Thomas Gentry and loooooooves the adventure that it has brought with it.