Join us at an upbeat and modern setting this month at Aloft Denver! We are partnering up with a non-profit and another local young professional group. Read more about Wishbone Foundation and Goodwill Nextgen below.
The Wishbone Foundation
The featured non-profit group for the Social is Wishbone Foundation. The Wishbone Foundation provides bereavement training for labor and delivery teams dealing with infant loss and mortality. To read more about them visit: www.wishbonefoundation.org.
About Goodwill Nextgen
Goodwill Nextgen is a powerful group of business leaders, community leaders, and Goodwill mission supporters. Through their volunteerism, mentorship, diversity, and highly motivated network, they empower and inspire the next generation to be the change agents for the community. They actively challenge the status quo so that all who we engage have the opportunity for a bright future. Goodwill is more than a donation center and thrift stores, join to find more in life and community.
Our social events provide an opportunity to network with Denver's finest Young Professionals in a relaxed, professional environment. So come with an open mind, dress like you do at work, and be prepared to learn about the other professionals in the room. We work with people we like, so be prepared to foster some new business friendships! There are no membership or age requirements for MHYP socials, everyone is welcome to come network and learn more about MHYP.
Our socials feature food and drink specials and a fish-bowl drawing that includes fantastic giveaways and prizes (must be present to win).
MHYP Members: FREE
Join fellow MHYP members for a few new sports leagues we are adding! Contact Peter Roldan for more information: Peter.Roldan@gmail.com
Summer Touch Football:
- 8 on 8 co-ed touch football on a turf field
- 8-week season starts June 12, 2016
- Recommended Roster Size: 12-15
- Levels Available: Casual, Sorta Player, Player
- Location: Valverde Park in Denver
- League Details: http://www.zogsports.com/den/sports/football/summer16/touch-football-denver-sunday.aspx?q=register
- Co-Ed (Recreational): teams consisting of 10 to 20 male and female players. All teams must: match the gender-ratio of males to females (like 4 & 4 or 5 & 5) in the field, alternate males and females batting, and maintain a line-up at all times.
- There are 12 games during the season
- Registration is from May 2-26, season begins May 31
- The cost is $665/team
- Locations: locations are Barnum North, Kennedy, Ruby Hill, Vanderbilt, Veterans,Lawson, and Lincoln parks
- League Details: http://denvercitywidesports.org/Org/Content.aspx?d=UTp0zmTnOSCJuywXLHumlJ9Tg7D%2fG8VVXlXwTFd1tnI%3d
- Two New MHYP Sports Team Offerings!
May 6, 2016
- MHYP Running Club Starting Jan 20th
January 7, 2016
- Colorado Named the 2nd Best State for Entrepreneurs
October 16, 2015
- President of MHYP and Husband win Denver Metro Chamber Small Business of the Year
April 27, 2015
- Downtown Denver Partnership releases State of Downtown Denver 2015
March 30, 2015