With the Denver Rescue Mission
Our social events provide an opportunity to network with Denver's finest Young Professionals in a relaxed, professional environment. So come with an open mind, dress like you do at work, and be prepared to learn about the other professionals in the room. We work with people we like, so get ready to foster some new business friendships! There are no membership or age requirements for MHYP socials, everyone is welcome to come see what we are all about.
Our socials feature food and drink specials and a fish-bowl drawing that includes fantastic giveaways and prizes (must be present to win).
MHYP Members: FREE
About the Denver Rescue Mission
Denver Rescue Mission cares for the most vulnerable people in our community. For 122 years, the Mission has been providing emergency services, rehabilitation and transitional programs and community outreach to homeless and hungry men, women and children in Metro Denver and Northern Colorado. DRM needs frozen turkeys weighing 12 lbs. or more to help feed families and hungry people for Thanksgiving. Canned food donations are also needed this holiday season.
Whether you are looking to watch a football game, soccer, basketball, X Games, or just to play a friendly game of cornhole, Stoney’s has you covered. They have 31 HD TV’s & two 120 inch projection screens & a stage to watch your favorite local bands.
Perspective, the Young Professionals Board for Cherry Arts (formerly Cherry Creek Arts Festival), is excited to announce that we are accepting applications for new members.
The mission of Perspective is to inspire patronage of the Cherry Creek Arts Festival and ArtDenver among young professionals. Our year-round programming seeks to expand art appreciation through social involvement, innovative education, and promotion of the arts.
Perspective targets young professionals for the following purposes:
· Art education
· Cultivation of future art buyers
· Community leadership and philanthropy development
· Access and input to festival experiences and business
· Increase awareness and attendance of the events
We are currently accepting applications for new board members to begin on January 1, 2015. Qualified applicants are civic-minded professionals between the ages of 21-40 that are interested in furthering the mission of Perspective. A background in art is not necessary. In fact, we encourage young adults of all professions and backgrounds to apply.
Advisory Board Benefits
· Access to and association with Colorado’s signature cultural events
· Reference and volunteer credentials for professional resume
· Personal development, networking, and community philanthropy
· Initial board of directors-type experience
· Festival guide and website recognition
· Festival VIP Club access for advisory board and discount for
young professional at large
· 18 month commitment with intention to renew, estimated twelve
· No cash investment required
Please email Perspective@cherryarts.org with any questions and to request a copy of the application.
- Perspective- The Young Professional Board for Cherry Arts Seeks New Members
October 27, 2014
- Colorado is the Top Economy in the Nation!
October 6, 2014
- Colorado DUI and Impaired-Driving Attorneys, DUI Defense Matters Proudly Announces Partnership with
September 29, 2014
- APEX Acepting Award Nominations
August 1, 2014
- 5 Colorado cities among Forbes’ 30 best places for business
July 25, 2014