The Table of Ten this month featured Jason Regier: Paralympian, non-profit leader, national speaker. It was an absolute honor for us that had the privilege of having discussing success, mindset, ‘disabilities’, and culture. Below are a couple of the highlights:
- Morbid curiosity is natural! Know that it is OK to ask questions and talk to people that are different.
- Stick with your strengths and passions.
- Work on connecting with people over projects and meaningful experiences.
- Know that the only way to be disabled is a bad attitude, happiness and positivity is a choice.
- Learn to say "no" to things and you will become more successful in what you focus on.
- Give yourself constraints, go narrow and deep rather than broad and shallow.
This was a one of a kind lunch, but next month’s will be great as well! Watch for the registration email for next month’s Table of Ten with Terry Adams, the Executive Director of the Cherry Creek Arts Festival.