Perspective, the Young Professionals Board for Cherry Arts (formerly Cherry Creek Arts Festival), is excited to announce that we are accepting applications for new members.
The mission of Perspective is to inspire patronage of the Cherry Creek Arts Festival and ArtDenver among young professionals. Our year-round programming seeks to expand art appreciation through social involvement, innovative education, and promotion of the arts.
Perspective targets young professionals for the following purposes:
· Art education
· Cultivation of future art buyers
· Community leadership and philanthropy development
· Access and input to festival experiences and business
· Increase awareness and attendance of the events
We are currently accepting applications for new board members to begin on January 1, 2015. Qualified applicants are civic-minded professionals between the ages of 21-40 that are interested in furthering the mission of Perspective. A background in art is not necessary. In fact, we encourage young adults of all professions and backgrounds to apply.
Advisory Board Benefits
· Access to and association with Colorado’s signature cultural events
· Reference and volunteer credentials for professional resume
· Personal development, networking, and community philanthropy
· Initial board of directors-type experience
· Festival guide and website recognition
· Festival VIP Club access for advisory board and discount for
young professional at large
· 18 month commitment with intention to renew, estimated twelve
· No cash investment required
Please email Perspective@cherryarts.org with any questions and to request a copy of the application.