August 23, 2018 - August 24, 2018
12:00am to 12:00pm
Fritz Knoeble Events Center
Mile High Young Professionals have been given 15 VIP passes for our members to attend TIECon Northwest Conference happening Aug 23-24. This regional conference, hosted at the prestigious Fritz Knoeble Events center at DU, is designed for investors, entrepreneurs, and executives from Colorado, Oregon, Washington, and Canada supporting the entrepreneur eco system in Colorado and the Northwest region.
· Over 40 speakers from China, India, United Arab Emirates, Japan, Silicon Valley, and the Northwest
· 4 keynotes and 16 Interactive sessions Investor Pitch for up to 60 companies
· Meet with up to 4 mentors OR pitch to investor/ judges for instant feedback
· Breakfast, Lunch included
· Happy hour Thursday with live entertainment
· Finalist Pitch competition and Awards ceremony Friday
Find out about speakers, details and REGISTER HERE
Select either the Mentor Connect or Investor Connect for the Friday afternoon sessions. Apply to pitch with the Investor Connect option. Registration is required for these options.
· Mentor Connect allows attendees to present their biggest business challenge and get immediate feedback, options and solutions.
· Investor Connect pulls from investors/ judges in the region to hear pitches from companies seeking funding.
Registration for non members is $397
$197 for MiIe High Young Professionals BEFORE July 31.
Use code TIE-MHYP
Questions? Call Alexa Pohl, the Executive Director for TiE Rockies at 720-773-0809 or email email@example.com