We are excited to announce that we WILL be holding the 2nd Annual MHYP Golf Tournament this year on Saturday, June 6th at Harvard Gulch Golf Course! Due to the COVID19 situation, things will be a little bit different. For a complete list of new policies and regulations, see below. Once you've registered for the event, we will be forming foursome groups prior to arrival. You and your group will be assigned a tee time and we ask that you arrive 15 minutes before the start time. Masks are required in the clubhouse, but not on the course (your preference). Unfortunately, there will be no food or extra activities after the event. The cost of the event will be $15/person for members and $20/person for non-members. Any money collected above the cost of the event will be donated to Mile High Meals, an initiative to feed those in our local community that are experiencing homelessness. There are a limited number of spots available, so please register soon. Additional donations to Mile High Meals are also greatly appreciated. Below are the new rules for golfing at City of Denver Golf courses (Harvard Gulch).
- Sanitized Pull carts will be available for rent.
- You will be able to maintain a physical distance of at least 6’ during your round.
- Scorecards and pencils will NOT be available. We encourage you to keep score on the Denver Golf app. The app is available in Android or Apple for free at your app store, or you can print the scorecard prior to arriving at the course at www.CityOfDenverGolf.com.
- DO NOT arrive more than 15 minutes before your tee time.
- Guests ARE REQUIRED to wear a face cover in/around the clubhouse and when interacting with staff. This can be a home-made face cover. Here is a link to the CDC page on how to make a home-made face cover. www.cdc.gov
- The pro shop will be closed to the public.
- A maximum of 4 people allowed in the clubhouse at any time. Do not congregate in or around the clubhouse.
- Restrooms in the clubhouse will be open and disinfected regularly.
- Weather permitting, the doors to the clubhouse and bathrooms will be propped open.
- The driving range, chipping green and all other practice facilities will be closed to everyone.
- There is no reason to show up more than 15 minutes prior to your tee time, so don’t.
On the Course
- Each group will be called to the tee. To maintain physical distancing DO NOT head to the first tee until your group is called.
- Physical distancing of at least 6’ from everyone in your group and our staff MUST be adhered to at all times.
- Leave flagsticks in the cup at all times.
- Hole covers will be left 1/2” above the ground. When a ball hits the hole cover, it is considered holed out.
- DO NOT touch anyone else’s golf equipment including bag, clubs, balls, tees, pull cart, etc.
- Bunker rakes, ball washers, water coolers, sand bottles and towel buckets have been removed.
- Bring your own prefilled water bottles. There will be no coolers on the course or ice/bottle fill stations in the clubhouse.
- On-course bathrooms will be closed. Make sure you use the clubhouse bathrooms before your round, at the turn and at the end of your round.
- To avoid anyone else having to touch your trash we encourage you to hold on to all trash, especially food items, until the end of your round. At the end of your round deposit your trash into the properly marked trash and recycle bins around the clubhouse.
- Bring your own hand sanitizer and/or disinfectant wipes, mask and any personal protective equipment you feel necessary.
- To keep everyone as safe as possible no caddies or spectators are allowed.
If you are not sick, symptom free and feel safe to golf, please come enjoy a round at one of the Denver Golf Courses. The courses will only remain open if everyone obeys all the safety and physical distancing requirements. We are all in this together. Thank you in advance for respecting each other by adhering to all physical distancing protocols which enables us to remain open for you to enjoy.
Players must follow all physical distancing rules or they will be removed from the course without a refund!
RSVP for this event
2nd Annual MHYP Masters Golf Tournament